Sunday, April 11, 2010

whew!

Again, a thousand apologies for the lack of attendance on my part writing the blogs. I am fairly boring in nature, so I dont have very much to say on a daily basis.

I am just 4 days shy of it being 2 months since I weighed myself and was too big for the scale. That is still difficult for me to bare, and understanding that I had been exercising and everything for a good month or so prior so you know mama started this whole deal well over 350 pounds. That being said, since February 15 when I was too big for the scale here are my updates. 20 pounds down, and an 1-1 1/2 inches smaller (although since I am four days early I havent done my measurements in a month).

I am proud of myself, and following through with eating right, but I do have to say the two weeks its been since I have written have involved little exercise on my part. This is the part that I am slacking on. I cant seem to get the motivation needed to do anything active. I am going to do my best to get back on track.. And I also have two more steps to write about.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment