Saturday, May 8, 2010

bad girl

Well I have been a bad girl, for this whole last week. It is making me nervous a little bit because I can hear some of that really negative self talk like "oh, just screw it", and "whatever, I will get back on the stick on Monday". I dont know what my problem is. Okay, well I do. I have been stuck at 328 for a couple of weeks now I think with no movement. I am used to a couple of pounds every time that I weigh myself and I know that i am getting discouraged. And as I write this I think big darn baby. I dont know what my problem is. The only positive is that I am not eating a TON of stuff, just allowing myself some of the naughty stuff that I havent been. I am just unrealistic enough to believe that I shouldnt have to work much in order to achieve this goal. I just want to not eat very much and magically have the weight disappear. I am going to have to exercise and I havent been.

This is a boring one, but I had to write because I have been doing badly, and need to be accountable for what I am doing. I do intend to do better and start working more at it, even though my mind is saying "I don't wanna" and "I dont care". I am going to power through it.. No giving up.. not for me.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment