Wednesday, January 20, 2010

getting easier

I dont have much on the way of insight today (although, I dont think that I ever having anything too insightful to say). Today was a good day today and I had a new test.

What to do when everyone around you is eating badly. Kind of like last week when I was surrounded at lunch by KFC, today I was surrounded by Pizza Ranch, yummy pizza, chicken and their super yummy potato chips.. (makes me happy to just think about,, that is sad, very sad). This time was not near as difficult as it was last time and I think that it was because of what I went through last weekend and how bad I felt. There were times when I was offered a piece of pizza and I had to say no (although each time i still thought about it, but less and less and time!). I think that I might have to avoid eating lunch with them when they order out.. Its still just a little to hard for me. I would tell my clients to not be around people drinking or using drugs so I suppose that would be the same for me.

Like I said nothing insightful-just an overall good day.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment