Sunday, January 31, 2010

first compliment:)

I know that I take the weekend off, but I didnt get to write on Friday, due to being without a computer.. I will start tomorrow with Step 2. So I am not going to write much today, but I got my first compliment this weekend. What I mean by compliment is the ever wonderful to hear "have you lost weight??" "It sure looks like it!" YIPPEE!!!!! I was very glad to hear that, and although I am not doing this in order to get compliments, it is nice to hear when people can tell. I have also learned that I must finally weigh myself, so that I can see how this is going. If I am not losing anything I will be able to take a look at what I am doing and see if I am doing something wrong. So I will weigh myself tomorrow at work.. Now just so you all know, I am NOT brave enough to broadcast that number so I will not do that, but I will try to do a weekly/bi-weekly weight check in to see if I have lost anything. I am trying to focus on not the number, but the change in how I feel.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment