Friday, January 22, 2010

stickin with it

A 3rd week down!!! I am so proud of myself and I will go ahead and brag about myself. I am just glad that I am sticking with something. Although the quitting smoking went out the window but I have stuck with my eating and exercising. I believe, or I hope at least, that this will continually get easier.

My thinking is improving and I have to say that my "demons" are coming out slower. I still have my insecurities, and dont worry I have a ton of them, but I have decided to take one at a time and not look at them all at once, and really see how crazy I am.

Going to take the weekend off again from blogging and will check in on Monday.. Maybe I will even weigh my self on monday, so I can start gauging the numbers.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment