Sunday, January 10, 2010

lets get it started

My goodness, I dont have any idea what I am doing, but I was inspired by a friend of mine who started a blog and I thought "hey I can do that." The only difference is I am not doing this as an attempt to raise awareness about something, but as an attempt to give myself a level of accountability. Follow through is not something that I am very good at, so my hope is that if I know that other people are reading what I am doing I am more likely to follow through.

Some of you know that I tried out for the Biggest Loser last summer-the current season is the season that I would have been on had I actually made it. I personally believe that I didnt make it strictly because I tried out alone rather than in a couple-because lets face it, I would make GREAT TV!!! If not because of my sense of humor, the sheer hysterical laughter that would come to those watching me exercise!!

After I did not make it on the Biggest Loser I, subconsciously I think, began eating terrible-worse than I already was. As though I would teach the Biggest Loser a lesson by continuing to get fat. Smart thinking isnt it. So I have decided to no longer sabotage myself and learn to change my life, and do it on my own. Millions of people can make a lifestyle change without a TV show, and so can I.

The plan for me is to begin eating better and exercising. If I make it any stricter than that I think that I will be setting myself up to fail. I will NOT fail in this.

My hope is to make this free therapy for myself, so my apologies to those who attempt to follow this blog. Good luck to us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment